FranLink System™Powered by the Franchise Broker Association
At Talem Home Care, our goal is to empower people to experience the full joy of living. We enable our clients to take control of their well being as we lead them though the complicated health care system and they achieve their goal of staying independent and healthy at home for as long as possible.
Our franchisees and their staff are the single most important ingredient in achieving this goal, and we strive every day to find better ways to support and show our appreciation to them.
Our core values are the foundation on which we have built such a strong company. They reflect and support our mission, and guide our decisions, our actions and how we provide service.
- Community: We are committed to improving the quality of life in the communities we serve
- Family: We recognize that having life balance helps you “recharge” and can make for even better care for our clients
- Team: We believe that personal services is the byproduct of the systems, people, vision, and culture embraced by all in our company.
- Giving: Talem Home Care and our corporate owned locations donate a portion of our profits to a local charity.
Talem Home Care provides a comprehensive suite of care services:
- In-Home Care Services
- Personal Care Services
- Homemaking Services
- Senior Living Placement Services
- Personal Emergency Response Systems
- Healthcare Staffing Services
- New Mom Services
- Transitional Care & Case Management Services
A typical home care franchise will average between $1.5 and $2 million in revenues, with a 13% net profit.* By receiving larger than average territory sizes, Talem franchisees can confidently expect larger than average revenues and net profit.
With over 50 years of combined experience, the founders of Talem Home Care have created a new franchise model that will lead our industry for years to come. Our franchise package delivers brand reputation more than any other brand by offering:
- The largest protected territories by far.We pride ourselves in having the largest Territories in The Industry. Our territories are 2-3 time larger than almost any other brand, and studies show this can lead to between 45% and 120% more revenue than a smaller territory.
- An industry-leading training and support program. We believe that, next to territory size, training and support are critical for franchisee satisfaction and success. At Talem we offer 5 weeks minimum of extensive training, with subsequent unlimited support. In addition, each franchise owner becomes a Certified Senior Advisor (CSA)®.
- Support for payer sources other than just private pay. We not only support our franchisees’ choice to work with other payer sources, we encourage it. Other payer sources include Medicaid and the Veterans Aid and Attendance program.
- Veterans’ program. Many people are not aware of the fact that home care may be available to military veterans at no cost to the veteran. Our experts help our veteran clients through the paperwork and application process to see if they qualify for such care.
- National contracts and partnerships. Having the relationships we have, makes owning a Talem Home Care franchise easier than ever.
- 2 franchises for the price of 1. Buying a Talem franchise is like buying two franchises for the price of one. Most brands only have one revenue source and spend their time focusing only on home care, or focusing only on placements. A Talem franchise has multiple payor sources that complement each other.This allows you
- More ways to make an impact.
- More ways to help the clients you serve.
- And more ways to succeeded.
“I encourage you to experience the passion we have at Talem Home Care that makes us so successful in helping others live their lives to the fullest. My commitment to you is that you will always have someone on your side helping you achieve your dream of owning your own business.” – Jake Rankin, MBA, Founder/CEO, Certified Senior Advisor (CSA)®
Basic Franchise Info
Average Investment: $100000 - $150000
Minimum Investment: $71000 - $158500
Min. Liquidity: 75000
Years in Business: 2012
Open Units: 2
In-House Financing: Yes
Lead Assist: Yes